THE NEW NORMAL
We are so happy to welcome you back.
It’s not quite business as usual though.
Health and safety is our top priority so with that in mind we have made some changes.
- Appointments must be made
- Please come alone and just bring what you need - no excess bags
- We will not have a waiting area so please come on time
- Wait outside until we ask you to come in. You can call us to say you are here
- Prepayment by bank transfer is preferred. If not possible use contactless or give us the correct cash in an envelope
- Wash your hands. Hand sanitiser will also be available
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with are unwell please reschedule your appointment. Do not come to the salon. We will do the same
- Please wear a mask (available to purchase)
- We will wear the appropriate PPE
- We will not be able to offer refreshments or magazines
- The salon will be sanitised before & after every client
- Only one therapist will be able to treat a client at one time
- The doors will be open so feel free to bring your own blanket
This all means we will won’t be able to see as many clients as we used to so it may take longer for you to get an appointment.
There will be a small price increase to cover PPE, extra time needed for appointments & sanitisation of the salon.
Thank you for understanding.
We can’t wait to see you.